- Hoarding cleanup should only be performed by people that are trained in dealing with hoarding and the often associated psychological disorders.
- The cleanup of a hoarding house can often lead to anxiety, depression, frustration and anger even when the hoarder is willing to have their home cleaned.
- The training our crews receive for hoarding cleanup addresses these issues and how to reduce the feelings a hoarder may feel.
- Call the experts at Extreme Hoarding Clean Outs today to learn more about hoarding and hoarding cleanup. We look forward to answering your questions.
2 Contact Options...
- Use the chat widget in the bottom right of the website
- Text your questions to us at our Nationwide Texting line @ > 405.259.5450
- You can also schedule a call with us assuming we get some photos of the home first